The tryout process has some changes from previous years. Be sure to read ALL instructions and come prepared for tryouts!
Tryouts are officially August 14th.
15U-16U (Freshman and Sophomores) Registration begins at 7:30. Tryouts from 8-10am.
17U-18U (Juniors and Seniors) Registrations begins at 10. Tryouts from 10:30-12:30pm
14U and under (8th grade and younger) Registration begins at 12:30. Tryouts from 1pm-3pm.
Registration begins AUGUST 3rd!
We have some exciting new opportunities, including our new partnership with Ren Athletics! Check out our open gym schedule HERE. See you in the gym soon!
Tryout Registration Information
Click the registration button at the top of this page. (if the button doesn't work...it's not August 3rd yet!) Follow all registration instructions. There is a $25 tryout fee.
August 3rd, purchase a new (pre-tryout) USAV membership through Sports Engine and the Arizona Region of USAV Volleyball. This link HERE will walk you through that process. Be sure to read ALL instructions before purchasing the membership.
***If you already have a Sports Engine account from last year, be sure to use the same account. Do NOT create a new account.
A parent MUST attend tryouts on August 14th. You will NOT be allowed to tryout without a parent present.
NEW THIS YEAR! You will NOT need to print any paperwork to bring to tryouts. ALL paperwork will be provided by the club in your tryout folder at check in.
If you are NEW to club volleyball, you MUST bring a copy of your birth certificate on tryout day.
When purchasing your new 2021-2022 USAV Membership, click HERE to be automatically added to the Aspire Sports Engine members list. If you have played for Aspire previously, you will already be part of our system. Questions? Contact Ryan Tolman at 480-208-1319 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Aspire Practice Schedule
Times and dates listed are for the regular club season running through the December 4th Region Championships.
**Holidays times, commitments, and any other changes (including fall break) will come directly from each coach and will vary for each team.
18 Thor Mon and Wed 7-9 pm
18 Captain America Tues and Thurs 5-7 pm
18 Star Lord Tues and Thurs 5-7pm
17 Iron Man Tues and Thurs 7-9 pm
17 Falcon Tues and Thurs 7-9 pm
17 Drax Tues and Thurs 7-9 pm
16 Spiderman Mon and Wed 7-9 pm
16 Hawkeye Mon and Wed 5-7 pm
16 Hulk Mon and Wed 5-7 pm
15 Black Panther Mon and Wed 7-9 pm
15 Venom Mon and Wed 5-7 pm
14 Groot Mon and Wed 7-9 pm
14 Rocket Tues and Thurs 5-7 pm
13 Ant-man Tues and Thurs 7-9 pm
Aspire Boys Fall Club Season Info
Aspire Volleyball Club together with LOVB is excited to announce our 2021-2022 Boys Fall Club season. Below you will find information about practices, tournaments, pricing, commitments and what makes Aspire great! We look forward to seeing you in the gym this season!
What we offer at Aspire
For the 2021-2022 season we will offer three different levels of volleyball for the following ages: 13U, 14U, 15U, 16U, 17U and 18U.
- 15U-18U (freshman to seniors) we will field the following teams:
- National Team --$3400--(15U-$3000) Includes regular season dues, uniforms, Friday night skills clinics, two national qualifiers and BJNC in July. Extra fees could apply, if extra travel tournaments are added at a later date.
- Region Travel Team --$2300--Includes regular season dues, uniforms, Friday night skills clinics and ONE national qualifier (potential to add BJNC if team qualifies). Extra fees could apply, if extra travel tournaments are added at a later date.
- Regional Team (non-travel) --$1600--Includes regular season dues, uniforms and Friday night skills clinics. These teams do NOT travel.
- 13U-14U (8th grade and younger)
- National Team --$2500--Includes regular season dues, one national qualifier and BJNC in July. Extra fees could apply, if extra travel tournaments are added at a later date.
- Regional Team (non-travel) --$1400--Includes regular season dues and uniforms. These teams do NOT travel.
What to expect
We have partnered with Ren Athletics this season to provide us with high quality and unique uniforms and gear. Included in your regular season dues, you will receive two original Aspire sublimated jerseys, one pair of original Aspire sublimated board shorts, a long sleeve practice shirt, a short sleeve practice shirt, a hoodie, a pair of joggers and an Aspire backpack.
Each team practices two times a week. The schedule will be either Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday from either 5-7pm or 7-9pm. Exact practice times are determined by coach availability and will be posted HERE soon.
Tournaments are held on six separate Saturdays from late September to the first Saturday in December. Here is the current schedule. It is subject to change.
- #1 - Sept 18, #2 - Sept 25, #3 - Oct 9, #4 - Oct 23, #5 - Nov 13, Region Championships - Dec 4
All tournaments are held locally and begin at 9am and run throughout the day, usually ending around 5pm. Each team will play a total of 4 matches (3 pool and one crossover) throughout the day. Match schedules and locations vary.
For High School age players, every other Friday night (depending on what team you make) is reserved for position specific training. You will learn skills specific to your position and be trained by some of the very best coaches in the state!
For players who make travel teams, we will be traveling in January and early February. Your commitment, should you make one of these teams, is to participate throughout the entire travel season, including BJNC in July. Travel tournaments are three days over a weekend, and do include Sunday play.
Tentative Travel Schedule:
- The Boys Winter Volleyball Championships in Indianapolis, IN January 15-17 2022
- SCVA Junior Boys Invitational in Las Vegas, NV February 12-14 2022
Travel dues (already paid for through regular season pay) include:
- Tournament entry fees
- Coach travel expenses
- Extra practice time and coach pay
Travel dues do NOT include:
- Hotel accommodations
NEW this season. Each athlete will be given the opportunity to FUNDRAISE to help pay for their club season. In partnership with SPORFIE, boys will be selling ads to run on the official Aspire live feeds. For every ad sold, there will be a $150 discount applied to the season dues. More info at tryouts!
What else can you expect from Aspire in association with LOVB?
- Whole Athlete Training (W.A.T.) - We train the physical, emotional and mental side to each athlete.
- Elite national level recruiting assistance.
- High level strength and conditioning programs.
- Coach accreditation and advancement programs to ensure the highest level of training for your athlete
Questions? Contact Club Director Ryan Tolman at 480-208-1319 or email@example.com